SEASONAL POP MARKETS – WATERSIDE HOLIDAY GROUP
BOWLEAZE COVE, WEYMOUTH, DT3 6PP
We’re delighted to have been invited to work with the fabulous owners of The Waterside Holiday Group putting on a series of Pop-Up Markets within their complex.
Set in a fantastic location by the sea, inside the Southside retail area of Bowleaze Cove holiday park, we’re on a lovely grassed area adjacent to the restaurant and bars. It’s also very close to the coastal path & visible from the beach.
Running from 10am until 3pm, on the 1st Sunday of each month until September/October.
We welcome small businesses from Dorset who produce handmade items – crafts, woodwork, plants, fruit & vegetables, flowers, pottery, ceramics, beer and food stalls.
What you need to know:
- You will be required to bring your own tables/s and 3 x 3 gazebo or market canopy, at each pop-up market or event, unless otherwise stated.
- PLI / ELI insurance with a minimum value of £2million
- Food stalls need to be registered with the local authority. Stallholders must have a suitable hygiene qualification
- Our Pop-up market venue has specified no hot food, hot or cold drink to go, or food trailers.
- Standard Pitch size is usually 3 x 3m.
- If you have a larger gazebo, then you must let us know before the pop-up market so we can accommodate your stall and charge accordingly.
- No electricity supply is available for the pop-up markets.
- Stalls must always be staffed by a competent person.
- All stallholders must comply with current Trading Standards and Environmental Health
- Stallholders are advised to post prices of their produce in a clearly visible position and may only sell from their stalls the goods detailed in the application form.
- The allocation of stalls is solely the responsibility of the event organiser.
- Stalls must be set up in time for the pop-up market to open.
- Stallholders are responsible for removing their own rubbish. Trader recycling is encouraged.
- Stalls selling alcohol are required to apply for and display a relevant TENS licence.
- Stalls must be kept tidy and free from hazards.
- Where possible please avoid single use plastic packaging.
Fancy joining us? Get in contact!